Saturday, March 1, 2014

March? Really?

Honestly, it was a crazy week.
And, I really have a lot of housework
to catch up on
because I just wasn't home...!

..but I feel such an overwhelming
that my Self
is different than the chaos
on this earth.

...journal spread in progress...

There was a lot of wonderfulness
in this crazy week,
but this girl is exhausted!

I plan on housecleaning,
power walking,
grading papers,
eating lots of fruit,
art journaling (!),
and cuddling Andi
and my little dog, Ellie!

What are your plans for this weekend?!



Marilyn J. Rock said...

March is coming in like a lion and a cold one to boot! Love your expressive pages! Slow and easy ok? xo

Createology said...

You have earned a nice weekend of doing just what YOU want to do. Cuddling Andi and Ellie will restore your calm center. Hugs and Cuddles...

Netty said...

I know just how you feel Kathy.... Love your fab spread. Annette x

Satia said...

This weekend . . .

Have tea with my friend Kanika (that was this morning and it was lovely).
Talk on the phone with my friend Love (that was a bit exhausting but it's good to touch base).
Start reading a book on tarot cards (I am going to be writing a review for it so I am using it as well as reading it).
Write a thank you note to the doctor who interviewed me and offered me an internship.
Read a writing excerpt from an author who is trusting me to critique what she has written and mail my comments to her before Monday.
Finish a book I borrowed from my daughter-in-law.

You know, when I started this comment I thought, "I'm going to have a lovely relaxing weekend" but now that I've made a list of the things I'll be doing it doesn't sound so relaxing after all.

denthe said...

This spread really speaks to me. Lovely work !

DancingMooney ♥ said...

I'm so glad this year has been so full of blessings for you Kathy!!!! Much love, xoxo.