Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer of Color Week3


I haven't had too many words to speak lately...
instead, I am reading Awakened by Angela Watson
and am reflecting on my teaching
this past year.


This morning,
I did what I have dreamed about doing
all winter:
I sat on my cool back porch
with my morning coffee.
I let summertime slip in.
I absorbed the beauty of the flowers
and the quiet
 of my favorite time of the day.
Now that's bliss.

~k

This is inspired by Kristin's SOC4,
week three's colors of
gray & lavender,
with a POP of plum.

Thank you sweet Kristin!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the white feather. It really accents the whole page. Beautiful!

Satia said...

Oh lovely. Everything. The pages you shared and the image of your sitting and enjoying the weather. Thank you for this gift.

gma said...

Wonderful to find your bliss. Love the SOC art.

JenHoney said...

Love the texture!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Sounds like bliss! I love yoru beautiful page and the way you used this week's colors!

TwinkleToes2day said...

So beautiful in it's simplicity. Perfect for SoC :D

Kristin said...

xo ;0

Introverted Art said...

I love the lavender and gray combination!

Cindy McMath said...

Absolutely spectacular use of this week's colours! Bravo!

K J D said...

Bliss indeed!

Beautiful page... the words are really speaking to me this morning :)

Karen x

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

I saw this last week but never commented - I really lil your page, particularly the recurrent circles, ovals and dots of color .....really nice and really soothing!