Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year! New Journal!

New beginnings


I am Ready!

{This collage was done by me, but
this GORGEOUS journal was handmade
by Kelly Kilmer. Love.

I have so much to feel grateful for,
and I feel it so deeply.

2014 had sadnesses in it that
I'm certain everyone feels
when big things happen
that pull the rug out from under us,
but,
I did A LOT of learning in 2014.

I want, need, to be better for it,
stronger,
more patient,
more loving,
more grateful.

I Am
Ready.

Yes, Ready is my Word for 2015.
It found me...
quite unexpectedly.

Already one thing to be grateful for in this new year!

So, what about you?
Are you ready?

For what?
Feel free to share...

Happy New Year!
love, 
~k

4 comments:

Megan P. Ernst said...

Happy new year! I love the colors in the collage and the bird looks wonderful. I'm hoping to make more time for my creative side in the new year. I'm ready! :)

Kamana said...

happy 2015 my dearest kathy! sending you much love across the miles.

oh yes i am ready ... 2014 was not a good year for me and i learned much from it. but i let it all go before midnight struck and am embracing the new year in eagerness. ready to love fully and laugh hard as i continue to keep god close.

Kelly Kilmer said...

Happy 2015, my friend. Here's to a great year. Love your journal page. Thank you for sharing. :)

Cat said...

Happy New Year Kathy! May your year be blessed with miracles beyond your expectations.